Monday, May 11, 2009

My Ordeal

Hey Roo!

Finally, we got our huMom off her butt and back to updating our blog. That human should win an award for laziness and neglect. HOW many weeks has it been since she has updated our blog?!?!?!

This is waaaay after the fact, but I did have surgery on my back side recently. I was very upset when my huMom went to Hawaii (again!) without me, and the Big Man went for a few days too. I showed them... an abscess on my hiney (actually 2)... when they got home. Unfortunately, they made me wear a lampshade for 10 whole days.

Here I am after huMom brought me home:
... and here I am 3 hours later:

That bean bag is sure comfy. I'll post more pics of my misadventures with the satellite dish soon.

See ya later! Woooo woo rar rar rar... Kayla

7 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh dear, Kayla, that does NOT sound like fun. Hope you are all better now. We missed you and we heard Mom wondering out loud where you were just the other day. Welcome back.

Woos, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Did woo pikhk up any of the same stations as Biloxi did?

Welkhome Bakhk!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

D.K. Wall said...

So sorry Kayla. Rusty found the lampshade to be a great weapon around The Herd.

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Kayla,

That sounds terrible. I haven't ever tried to put on the lampshade/satellite dish. I think if I did, I would run around and destroy stuff with it. Hope you feel better soon.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's terrible! A cone for 10 whole days?!? I don't think I have even worn a cone for 10 hours and Steve hasn't worn one AT ALL! I feel so bad for you. If you come to Dr. Steve's Cure All Clinic, we never use cones.

Nurse Kat

Teddy Westlife said...

Woo puppers nice to see you back! My mum has been gently reminding your mum that you have been neglected lately. I'm sorry you had to wear a lampshade Kayla. I hope you destroyed something, for revenge.

Huffle Mawson

Jack & Moo said...

Welcome back, but ouchie ouchie!

Missed woo guys-
woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo