Saturday, July 26, 2008

Maebe's Introduction

Hey Hey, it's Maebe Baebe! I'm so excited about our new blog!! I'm also a Siberian Husky (obvious since Kayla said I'm her sister, right?). I let her post first since I'm the quiet benevolent leader of the pack. I may have been the runt of the litter, but I quickly grew into a lean mean force of nature! I outweigh Kayla by about 8 pounds so I can push her around if I need to!! She may LOOK bigger but it's all fluff... my hair is just shorter. She's also a big yakker, I'm the strong silent type.
So I bet you are all asking - "how did you get a name like Maebe?" According to the humans, there are 2 reasons. One is that the Big Man liked that show called Arrested Development, and remember the girl on that show? Her name is "Maeby"... and he thought it would be a great name for his next dog. Also, the humans had a hard time deciding whether to add one more dog to their pack or two (Queen Siberian Sheena was still around, and she was lonely after her brother died, we never met her brother Rex). "Should we get one, maybe two???" When the humans arrived at the breeder, I had their answer for them. They were getting two. I even escaped from the back yard so I could greet my new humans before they stepped foot into my breeder's house!!! I was going home with THEM!!! The Big Man held me while my 4 sisters spazzed around at Mom's feet while she decided who her new dog would be. Kayla put on a big "kissy face" show, so Kayla was the winner of that round.
So that's my story, woo a'tcha later! Maebe

2 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Welcome to blogging! The Kapp Pack just told us about you!

We're Sibe siblings too.

Steve and Kat

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging. We are friends of the Kapp Pack!
Hugs,
Sitka and Cornelia Marie (Tia too)