Friday, July 25, 2008

Kayla's Introduction

Hey Roo!

My name is Kayla. I am soooo happy that Mom finally made me a blog, woo woo!!! Unfortunately she is making me share it with my sis, who you will meet tomorrow. Why must I share everything with her??? :-p

I'm a Siberian Husky who is almost 4 years old, and I'm black and white with parti eyes. My left eye is blue, but check out my right eye! Mostly brown but see the blue on top?? Parti brown, parti blue! LOL... I'm a bit on the small side at 42 pounds. But boy can I run!!!

I'm the big talker in the pack. I say "good morning" to my people every day, and sometimes I give color commentary on the goings on in the house. I even bark at strangers! Who said a husky can't be a watch dog too?!?!? My people were shocked when they heard me bark for the first time, they thought it was an annoying neighbor dog, but no, it was just me!!!

See ya later! Woooo woo rar rar rar... Kayla

1 comment:

The Army of Four said...

Oooh! I have a blue eye and a parti-eye, too! My brown eye has a cool pie wedge of blue in it! Ha rooooo!
Tail wags,
Storms